From 75 EUR / 81 USD per person
Krakow. Hall Tower and Cloth Hall.
Gothic Tower from the fourteenth century is inclined to the vertical by more than 50 centimeters as a result of powerful storms in the eighteenth century and is the only remnant of the town hall destroyed one hundred years later. In the basement of the tower was an inn called by contemporary chroniclers: cave of thieves, basement of swine or den of iniquity. And just behind the wall of the banquet hall, was prison dungeons called "Dorotka", where they tortured accused of the most serious crimes.
The bad tradition of the basement continued in the 50's of this century, where in the cafeteria - with always broken ventilation and heating - sat so-called difficult youth who loved to destroy premises.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine. Weimar chamber.
It is named after the German city of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, who, in the eighteenth century, visited the Wieliczka while working on "Faust" (front of the entrance is his monument of salt). The chamber was formed in the usual way for the mine - from the top gained salt, descending lower and lower.
After finish the exploitation in the twentieth century, it was filled with brine and built viewing platforms.
Theoretically speaking drowning in the lake is impossible, but a few years ago in an adjacent underground Wessel lake drowned on a boat a few drunken men (water depth of 20 centimeters to 100 centimeters).
From this time abolished cruises and introduced underground prohibition.
Private sedan car at your disposal, perfect for three.
Capacity: 1 - 4 passengers.
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 5th.
Capacity: 1 - 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 - 19 passengers.
Private 49 seater coach at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 49th people.
Capacity: 49 passengers.
1. Transit Warsaw - Krakow.
2. Krakow. Sightseeing of Krakow (1,5 hour) by electric bus with audio-guide (26 languages). Tour: Church of St. Adalbert, St. Mary's Church. Church of St. Cross, Juliusz Słowacki Theater, Florian's Gate, Barbican, Czartoryski Museum, Cloth Hall, Town Hall Tower, Franciscan Church, Wawel Castle, Piarist Church, Street of St. John, Church of St. John, Collegium Novum, Collegium Maius, Planty Park, remains of the ramparts of Kraków, Kazimierz Town Hall, Wolnica Square, Corpus Christi Church, Temple Synagogue, Old Synagogue, Popper Synagogue, Remuh Synagogue, Isaac Synagogue, New Square, Church of St. Catherine, Skałka, Church of the Holy Trinity, Gestapo Prison, Broad Street, River Vistula, Ghetto at Podgórz, Under the Eagle Pharmacy, Ghetto Heroes Square, History of the Ghetto and its inhabitants, O. Schindler Factory, walls of the Ghetto, Market Square of Podgórze, Church of St. Joseph.
3. Sightseeing of Krakow (1,5 hour) with licensed guide in English.
Tour through the Old Town: Royal Road, Church of St. Florian, Julisz Słowacki Theater, Planty Park, remains of the ramparts of Kraków, Barbican, Florian's Gate and Street, Grodzka Street, Market Square, St. Mary's Church with an altar by Veit Stoss, Cloth Hall and National Gallery of Art, Church of St. Adalbert, Jagiellonian University,River Vistula, Ghetto at Podgórz, Under the Eagle Pharmacy, Ghetto Heroes Square, History of the Ghetto and its inhabitants, O. Schindler Factory, walls of the Ghetto. Kazimierz Town Hall, Old Synagogue.
4. Transit Krakow - Wieliczka.
5. Wieliczka Salt Mine. Visiting the Mine takes place only in groups of about 35 persons. Start of the trip is going down by 380 stairs to a depth of 135 meters below ground (happily, return is already by mining lift).
The tour has 3 kilometers of corridors. On the trail is more than 20 chambers with the famous chapel of St. Kinga (built entirely of salt), Michałowice Chamber, Weimar Chamber. The temperature underground is approx. 15 C / 59 F regardless of temperature on the surface.
6. Transit Wieliczka - Warsaw.
If you want to reserve a trip for a larger number of people, email us.
All tickets and fees included in the price.
How long is tour of Krakow and Wieliczka Salt Mine ?
The total duration of the tour: 11 hours.
How far is Krakow from Warsaw ?
Distance between Warsaw and Krakow is 300 km / 186 miles.
How far is Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow ?
Distance between Krakow and Wieliczka is 15 km / 9 miles
How long is the drive from Warsaw to Krakow ?
Approximate driving time one way: 3 hours 30 minutes.
Time of Krakow-Wieliczka Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.