Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne Tour
From 47 EUR / 52 USD per person
Jedwabne monument. In July 1941 on accumulated on the Marketplace several hundred Jews – Polish neighbors drove to a barn standing on the sidelines. They poured flammable liquid and set on fire. After extinguishing the fire charred corpses buried in a nearby hole.
At this time, armed with axes and crowbars groups looked for, and then murdered Jews hiding in the town and in the fields.
Tomasz Gross, in his book “Neighbors” wrote:
“The burning of Jedwabne Jews have such an effect, as the use of today’s combat arsenal of neutron bomb – eliminated all owners, without infringing on this occasion their material goods.”
Highlights of Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne day trip from Warsaw.
Can you go to Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne from Warsaw ?
Private sedan car at your disposal, perfect for three.
Capacity: 1 – 4 passengers.
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 5th.
Capacity: 1 – 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 – 19 passengers.
Private 49 seater coach at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 49th people.
Capacity: 49 passengers.
Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne Tour from Warsaw. Trip description.
What's the best way to see Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne ?
Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne Tour from Warsaw. Itinerary of the Trip.
How do I get to Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne ?
1. Transit Warsaw – Jedwabne.
2. Jedwabne. Memorial to the murdered Jews. Market town of Jedwabne.
3. Transit Jedwabne – Tykocin.
4. Tykocin. Great Synagogue: Main Hall (XVII century), Room of Rabin, memorabilia of the Jews of Tykocin. Talmudic House: Old Pharmacy, interior of bourgeois home. Łopuchowo forest. Grave and memorial to the murdered Jews of Tykocin.
5. Transit Tykocin – Treblinka.
6. Treblinka. Treblinka extermination camp. Permanent exhibition at the museum. Gate of the camp. Stones defining boundaries of the camp. Railway platform – place of selection. Symbolic railway track. Monument in honor of the victims. Symbolic place of cremation.
7. Transit Treblinka – Warsaw.
Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne Tour from Warsaw. Practical information.
Where is Treblinka ? Where is Tykocin ? Where is Jedwabne ? Are Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne close to Warsaw ?
How much is guided tour of Treblinka and Tykocin and Jedwabne ?
Book the tour
Ask me about a trip in your native tongue. I will answer your email personally the same day.
If you want to reserve a trip for a larger number of people, email us.
All tickets and fees included in the price.
The total duration of the tour: 8 hours.
Distance between Warsaw and Jedwabne is 160 km / 99 miles.
Distance between Jedwabne and Tykocin is 45 km / 28 miles.
Distance between Tykocin and Treblinka is 105 km / 65 miles.
Approximate driving time one way: 2 hours.
Approximate length of sightseeing: Jedwabne 0,5 hour. Tykocin 1,5 hour. Treblinka 2 hours.
Time of Jedwabne-Treblinka-Tykocin Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer’s control.
Share Tour with your friends