Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek Tour
From 370 EUR / 421 USD
Royal Castle in Lublin – was built in the twelfth century.
To this day, there is preserved residential-defensive tower from the thirteenth century and Byzantine-Russian frescoes from the fifteenth century in the Gothic church.
Castle during its turbulent history has been rebuilt several times.
Since the beginning of the nineteenth century began to function as a prison – first tsarist, to in the interwar period become Polish arrest for criminals and communists, and during the war – Nazi arrest. After the war, there was prison of Russian NKVD and Polish Security Office.
Only since 1957, it is headquarters of the Museum of Lublin.
Highlights of Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek Tour from Warsaw.
Can you go to Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek from Warsaw?
Toyota Camry Executive VIP. Black colour of the car. Light leather on the seats and in the interior. Capacity: 1 – 3 passengers.
Toyota Camry Executive VIP. Multi-function control panel in rear armrest (e.g. rear seat positioning, radio control, temperature setting).
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 6th.
Capacity: 1 – 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 – 19 passengers.
Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek Tour from Warsaw. Trip description.
What's the best way to see Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek?
Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek Tour from Warsaw. Itinerary of the Trip.
How do I get to Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek?
1. Transit Warsaw – Kazimierz Dolny.
2. Kazimierz Dolny. Sightseeing of Kazimierz Dolny and surrounding areas by electric bus (audio-guide, 3 languages). Loess gorges “Root Hole”. Promenade on the Vistula and granaries. The Jewish cemetery on the hill (so-called Wailing Wall).
3. Transit Kazimierz Dolny – Lublin.
4. Lublin. Guided sightseeing of Lublin. Multicultural trail – among others Orthodox Church, old Jewish quarter, Chapel of the Holy Trinity, monument to the Union of Lublin and Evangelical-Augsburg Church. Trail of Jewish culture – among others Jewish quarter, “Chevra Nosim” synagogue, Yeshiva – former Jewish school, Jewish cemetery. The Most Beautiful Places of Lublin – among others Castle Hill with Castle of Lublin, Grodzka Gate, Basilica of the Dominican Fathers, Market Square with building of Crown Court, Cathedral, Cracow Gate, New Town Hall, promenade and Lithuanian Square.
5. Transit Lublin – Majdanek.
6. Majdanek Museum in Lublin. Gate – memorial and survived entrance gate to the camp. Rosengarten – Selection Square. Barrack 41 (bath, gas chambers). Barrack 45 (mock camp). Barrack 47 (multimedia exhibition – history of the camp). Barrack 52 (tangible evidence of the crime – shoes of the victims). Barrack 62 (prisoners of Majdanek – historical exhibition). Barrack 14 and 15 (conditions of life in the camp). Column of Three Eagles. Crematorium. Execution ditches. Mausoleum. Board commemorating the victims of “Enterfest” execution.
7. Transit Lublin – Warsaw.
Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek Tour from Warsaw. Practical information.
Where is Kazimierz Dolny? Where is Lublin? Where is Majdanek? Are Kazimierz and Lublin and Majdanek close to Warsaw?
How much is guided tour of Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek?
Book the tour
Ask me about a trip in your native tongue. I will answer your email personally the same day.
If you want to reserve a trip for a larger number of people, email us.
All tickets and fees included in the price.
The total duration of the tour: 11 hours.
Distance between Warsaw and Kazimierz Dolny is 145 km / 90 miles.
Distance between Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin is 60 km / 37 miles.
Distance between Lublin and Warsaw is 170 km / 106 miles.
Approximate driving time one way: 2,5 hours.
Time of Kazimierz Dolny-Lublin-Majdanek Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer’s control.
Share Tour with your friends