Warsaw Chopin and Zelazowa Wola Tour
From 215 EUR / 245 USD
Zelazowa Wola – the park.
The composer repeatedly came to Zelazowa Wola and during his visits in the summer brought out a piano to the garden, so that the music was listening not only by household, but also by peasants from the surrounding villages.
Today, in the park you can enjoy more than 10,000 species of trees and plants watered for more than 100 kilometers an irrigation system.
Taking care not only about the visual and olfactory qualities, in the park installed a professional sound system, which establishes the right mood, not only in the mansion, but also in all major locations. 116 speakers of Bose brand in the shape of mushrooms hidden among the plants. Each speaker emits sound within a radius of 360 degrees – from 10 to 80 W.
The result is an impression of listening to the live music of Chopin.
Highlights of Warsaw Chopin and Zelazowa Wola day trip.
What are the best tours in the footsteps of Frederic Chopin ?
Toyota Camry Executive VIP. Black colour of the car. Light leather on the seats and in the interior. Capacity: 1 – 3 passengers.
Toyota Camry Executive VIP. Multi-function control panel in rear armrest (e.g. rear seat positioning, radio control, temperature setting).
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 6th.
Capacity: 1 – 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 – 19 passengers.
Warsaw Chopin and Zelazowa Wola Tour. Description.
What's the best way to see Chopin's Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola ?
Itinerary of Warsaw Chopin and Zelazowa Wola Tour.
What is the fastest way to get from Warsaw to Birthplace of Frédéric Chopin ?
1. Transit Warsaw – Zelazowa Wola.
2. Zelazowa Wola. Chopin Museum in Zelazowa Wola. Chopin Museum – individual sightseeing of exposition with our guide . Time 1 hour.
3. Transit Zelazowa Wola – Brochow.
4. Brochow. Church in Brochow – individual sightseeing of the church.
5. Transit Brochow – Warsaw.
6. Warsaw Chopin Route. Krasinski Square, Miodowa Street, Kozia Street, Castle Square, Wessel Palace, Radziwiłł Palace, Saxon Palace, Saxon Garden, Visitationist Church, Kazimierz Palace, Czapski Palace, Church of St. Cross, Zamoyski Palace, Gninski-Ostrogski Place, Chopin Monument in Lazienki.
7. Warsaw. Museum of Chopin – audio-guide in English.
Warsaw Chopin and Zelazowa Wola Tour. Practical information.
Where are places to visit about Chopin ?
How much is guided tour of Warsaw Chopin and Zelazowa Wola Tour ?
Book the tour
Ask me about a trip in your native tongue. I will answer your email personally the same day.
If you want to reserve a trip for a larger number of people, email us.
All tickets and fees included in the price.
The total duration of the tour: 7 hours.
Distance between Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola is 50 km / 31 miles.
Distance between Zelazowa Wola and Brochow is 12 km / 7 miles.
Distance between Brochow and Warsaw is 60 km / 37 miles.
Approximate driving time one way: 1 hour.
Time of Warsaw Chopin and Zelazowa Wola Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer’s control.
Share Tour with your friends