From 42 EUR / 46 USD per person
Tykocin. Great Synagogue.
In the late nineteenth and early twentieth century Tykocin became a center of taliths production.
In the city settled Lewi Lejb, called Talitmacher who opened weaving, and then gave the secret known in the worldwide production to one of the local weavers.
Icchak Cwi Swieczkowski, who in turn had emigrated to the United States to move there production of famous "taliths from Tykocin”
Treblinka. Samuel Willenberg. The last surviving member of rebellion in Treblinka extermination camp.
In 1942 went to camp together with more than 6,000 inhabitants of the ghetto in Opatow. A fortuity helped him to save his life.
At transport day he was wearing an apron stained with paint of his father and on advice of one of the prisoners, while the selection he pretended to be a bricklayer. On this day, only he escaped death.
He worked among others in the warehouse for things belonging to the arriving Jews.
Among sorted clothes he recognized the clothes his two sisters.
Private sedan car at your disposal, perfect for three.
Capacity: 1 - 4 passengers.
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 5th.
Capacity: 1 - 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 - 19 passengers.
Private 49 seater coach at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 49th people.
Capacity: 49 passengers.
1. Transit Warsaw - Treblinka.
2. Treblinka extermination camp. Permanent exhibition at the museum. Gate of the camp. Stones defining boundaries of the camp. Railway platform - place of selection. Symbolic railway track. Monument in honor of the victims. Symbolic place of cremation.
3. Transit Treblinka - Tykocin.
4. Tykocin. Great Synagogue: Main Hall (XVII century), Room of Rabin, memorabilia of the Jews of Tykocin. Talmudic House: Old Pharmacy, interior of bourgeois home.
5. Transit Tykocin - Lopuchowo.
6. Lopuchowo forest. Grave and memorial to the murdered Jews of Tykocin.
7. Transit Tykocin - Warsaw.
If you want to reserve a trip for a larger number of people, email us.
All tickets and fees included in the price.
How long is tour of Treblinka and Tykocin ?
The total duration of the tour: 9 hours.
How far is Tykocin from Warsaw ?
Distance between Warsaw and Tykocin is 175 km / 109 miles.
Distance between Tykocin and Lopuchowo is 5 km / 3 miles.
Distance between Lopuchowo and Treblinka is 100 km / 62 miles.
Distance between Treblinka and Warsaw is 105 km / 65 miles.
How long is the drive from Warsaw to Tykocin ?
Approximate driving time one way: 2 hours.
Time of Treblinka - Tykocin Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.