From 55 EUR / 60 USD per person
Royal Castle in Lublin - was built in the twelfth century.
To this day, there is preserved residential-defensive tower from the thirteenth century and Byzantine-Russian frescoes from the fifteenth century in the Gothic church.
Castle during its turbulent history has been rebuilt several times.
Since the beginning of the nineteenth century began to function as a prison - first tsarist, to in the interwar period become Polish arrest for criminals and communists, and during the war - Nazi arrest. After the war, there was prison of Russian NKVD and Polish Security Office.
Only since 1957, it is headquarters of the Museum of Lublin.
Synagogue in Kazimierz Dolny (XVIII century).
According to legend it was founded by Polish King Casimir the Great as a gift for his loved Jewess Esterka.
The stones for the construction of the temple had to be imported from the Western Wall in Jerusalem, and fabric used for the decoration of the interior of the synagogue - were to be sewn by Esterka herself during long hours of waiting for the king.
Rare element of the synagogue is a sundial on the side wall of the building.
Majdanek Concentration Camp.
From memories of the prisoner Andrzej Stanisławski about welcome to the parade ground:
"First, there was a pompous German rattle, then we heard a "translation" in Polish:
You are in the concentration camp Majdanek. Decent prisoner (anständige Häftling) does not live here longer than three weeks, and to the house he goes only through crematorium chimney. You should immediately give back your weapons, because otherwise it will be put to death".
Private sedan car at your disposal, perfect for three.
Capacity: 1 - 4 passengers.
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 5th.
Capacity: 1 - 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 - 19 passengers.
Private 49 seater coach at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 49th people.
Capacity: 49 passengers.
1. Transit Warsaw - Kazimierz Dolny.
2. Kazimierz Dolny. Sightseeing of Kazimierz Dolny and surrounding areas by electric bus (audio-guide, 3 languages). Loess gorges "Root Hole". Promenade on the Vistula and granaries. The Jewish cemetery on the hill (so-called Wailing Wall).
3. Transit Kazimierz Dolny - Lublin.
4. Lublin. Guided sightseeing of Lublin. Multicultural trail - among others Orthodox Church, old Jewish quarter, Chapel of the Holy Trinity, monument to the Union of Lublin and Evangelical-Augsburg Church. Trail of Jewish culture - among others Jewish quarter, "Chevra Nosim" synagogue, Yeshiva - former Jewish school, Jewish cemetery. The Most Beautiful Places of Lublin - among others Castle Hill with Castle of Lublin, Grodzka Gate, Basilica of the Dominican Fathers, Market Square with building of Crown Court, Cathedral, Cracow Gate, New Town Hall, promenade and Lithuanian Square.
5. Transit Lublin - Majdanek.
6. Majdanek Museum in Lublin. Gate - memorial and survived entrance gate to the camp. Rosengarten - Selection Square. Barrack 41 (bath, gas chambers). Barrack 45 (mock camp). Barrack 47 (multimedia exhibition - history of the camp). Barrack 52 (tangible evidence of the crime - shoes of the victims). Barrack 62 (prisoners of Majdanek - historical exhibition). Barrack 14 and 15 (conditions of life in the camp). Column of Three Eagles. Crematorium. Execution ditches. Mausoleum. Board commemorating the victims of "Enterfest" execution.
7. Transit Lublin - Warsaw.
If you want to reserve a trip for a larger number of people, email us.
All tickets and fees included in the price.
How long is Tour of Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin and Majdanek ?
The total duration of the tour: 11 hours.
How far is Kazimierz Dolny from Warsaw ?
Distance between Warsaw and Kazimierz Dolny is 145 km / 90 miles.
Distance between Kazimierz Dolny and Lublin is 60 km / 37 miles.
How far is Lublin from Warsaw ?
Distance between Lublin and Warsaw is 170 km / 106 miles.
How long is the drive from Warsaw to Lublin ?
Approximate driving time one way: 2,5 hours.
Time of Kazimierz Dolny-Lublin-Majdanek Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.