From € 295,00
- Your journey by comfortable car (1-4 persons: Mercedes E or VW Passat B8; 4-6 persons: Mercedes Viano or VW Multivan; 7-20 persons: Mercedes Sprinter) will start from anywhere in Warsaw, at time which you will choose.
- Upon arrival to Grabarka we sightsee the Holy Mountain and the Church of the Transfiguration. The next stage is a trip to the monastery in Supraśl and full reflection meditation inside the temple and a visit to the multimedia Museum of Icons (XVII century Palace surrounding the Orthodox church). Then we will go to Białystok to see 3 Orthodox churches: Hagia Sophia (XX century), St. Nicholas (XIX century) and St. Spirit (XX century).
- After completion of Grabarka & Supraśl & Białystok Tour, our qualified driver takes you to any place in Warsaw.
1. Transit Warsaw - Grabarka.
2. Grabarka. Holy Mountain (Mountain of Crosses) and Miraculous Spring.
3. Transit Grabarka - Supraśl.
4. Supraśl. Church of Transfiguration. Orthodox Church of Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Museum of Icons.
5. Transit Supraśl - Białystok.
6. Białystok. Church of Hagia Sophia. Orthodox church of St. Nicholas. Orthodox church of St. Spirit.
7. Transit Białystok - Warsaw.
Total Price (all tickets and fees included in the price):
The total duration of the tour: 9 hours.
Distance between Warsaw and Grabarka is 160 km / 99 miles.
Distance between Grabarka and Supraśl is 120 km / 75 miles.
Distance between Supraśl and Białystok is 20 km / 12 miles.
Distance between Białystok and Warsaw is 195 km / 121 miles.
Approximate driving time one way: 3 hours.
Time of Grabarka-Supraśl-Białystok Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.