From 48 EUR / 53 USD per person
Private sedan car at your disposal, perfect for three.
Capacity: 1 - 4 passengers.
Private minivan car at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 5th.
Capacity: 1 - 7 passengers.
Private minibus at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 19th people.
Capacity: 8 - 19 passengers.
Private 49 seater coach at your disposal, perfect for the groups up to 49th people.
Capacity: 49 passengers.
- Your journey by comfortable car (1-4 persons: Mercedes E or VW Passat B8; 4-6 persons: Mercedes Viano or VW Multivan; 7-20 persons: Mercedes Sprinter) will start from anywhere in Warsaw, at time which you will choose.
- Upon arrival to Grabarka we sightsee the Holy Mountain and the Church of the Transfiguration. The next stage is a trip to the monastery in Supraśl and full reflection meditation inside the temple and a visit to the multimedia Museum of Icons (XVII century Palace surrounding the Orthodox church). Then we will go to Białystok to see 3 Orthodox churches: Hagia Sophia (XX century), St. Nicholas (XIX century) and St. Spirit (XX century).
- After completion of Grabarka and Suprasl and Białystok Tour, our qualified driver takes you to any place in Warsaw.
1. Transit Warsaw - Grabarka.
2. Grabarka. Holy Mountain (Mountain of Crosses) and Miraculous Spring.
3. Transit Grabarka - Supraśl.
4. Supraśl. Church of Transfiguration. Orthodox Church of Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Museum of Icons.
5. Transit Supraśl - Białystok.
6. Białystok. Church of Hagia Sophia. Orthodox church of St. Nicholas. Orthodox church of St. Spirit.
7. Transit Białystok - Warsaw.
Total price for private guided tour with english speaking Educator & Driver:
All tickets and fees included in the price.
How long is tour of Grabarka and Surpasl and Bialystok ?
The total duration of the tour: 9-10 hours.
How far is Grabarka from Warsaw ?
Distance between Warsaw and Grabarka is 180 km / 111 miles.
Distance between Grabarka and Supraśl is 120 km / 75 miles.
Distance between Suprasl and Białystok is 20 km / 12 miles.
How far is Bialystok from Warsaw ?
Distance between Bialystok and Warsaw is 199 km / 123 miles.
How long is the drive from Warsaw to Grabarka ?
Approximate driving time one way: 2 hours.
Time of Grabarka-Suprasl-Bialystok Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.