From € 87,00
- Your journey by comfortable car (1-4 persons: Mercedes E or VW Passat B8; 4-6 persons: Mercedes Viano or VW Multivan; 7-20 persons: Mercedes Sprinter) will start from anywhere in Warsaw, at time which you will choose.
- Upon arrival to Grabarka we sightsee the Holy Mountain and the Church of the Transfiguration. The next stage is a trip to the monastery in Supraśl and full reflection meditation inside the temple and a visit to the multimedia Museum of Icons (XVII century Palace surrounding the Orthodox church). Then we will go to Białystok to see 3 Orthodox churches: Hagia Sophia (XX century), St. Nicholas (XIX century) and St. Spirit (XX century).
- After completion of Grabarka and Suprasl and Białystok Tour, our qualified driver takes you to any place in Warsaw.
1. Transit Warsaw - Grabarka.
2. Grabarka. Holy Mountain (Mountain of Crosses) and Miraculous Spring.
3. Transit Grabarka - Supraśl.
4. Supraśl. Church of Transfiguration. Orthodox Church of Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Museum of Icons.
5. Transit Supraśl - Białystok.
6. Białystok. Church of Hagia Sophia. Orthodox church of St. Nicholas. Orthodox church of St. Spirit.
7. Transit Białystok - Warsaw.
Total price for private guided tour with english speaking Educator & Driver:
All tickets and fees included in the price.
The total duration of the tour: 9 hours.
Distance between Warsaw and Grabarka is 160 km / 99 miles.
Distance between Grabarka and Supraśl is 120 km / 75 miles.
Distance between Suprasl and Białystok is 20 km / 12 miles.
Distance between Bialystok and Warsaw is 195 km / 121 miles.
Approximate driving time one way: 3 hours.
Time of Grabarka-Suprasl-Bialystok Tour may vary slightly due to the situation on the road or random events which are out of Organizer's control.
Immediately after Pope election, Karol Wojtyla, an avid skier, told his secretary: You see, Stasia. Skiing has ended already.DETAILS
The Monastery in Czestochowa is the most important place of worship of the Virgin Mary in Poland with the miraculous image of the Black Madonna. As the legend says it is painted by St. Luke the Evangelist on fragments of the table of the Holy Family.DETAILS
Gietrzwald is the only place of the Revelation of Our Lady in Poland, which was recognized by the Vatican as authentic on a par with Fatima, Guadalupe, and Lourdes. Whereas Swieta Lipka is an unusual place of Marian cult with fabulous pipe organs and a Baroque church among lakes and forests.DETAILS